FireRescue GPO is now a part of Sourcewell, one of North America’s largest government cooperative procurement organizations.
FireRescue GPO is a public safety focused cooperative purchasing program that was founded in 2002 by Western Fire Chiefs Association (WFCA). In the fall of 2019, WFCA transitioned FireRescue GPO to Sourcewell, ending the relationship with NPPGov.
This transition enhances Sourcewell’s ability to serve the fire/rescue service. Sourcewell is a self-sustaining government organization providing cooperative purchasing solutions to over 50,000 actively participating public-agency members across the United States and Canada. With over 400 competitively awarded contracts, Sourcewell provides access to industry-leading equipment, supplies, and services.
Revenue generated through FireRescue GPO is shared with fire chiefs associations across the country including the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC), its Divisions and State Fire Chiefs Associations.
Over 400 Competitively Awarded Contracts
- Public safety focused contract categories
- A comprehensive fire apparatus contract portfolio
- Dozens of administrative and infrastructure related contracts
Strength in Numbers
- Over 4o years of government service
- 50,000 actively participating agencies throughout the United States and Canada
A Commitment to Service
- Sourcewell partners with government, education, and nonprofit organizations to empower community success
- Responsive Sourcewell staff to ensure contract purchases go smoothly